Issue 113, December 2013
- Liz Clay reports on her residency in Felletin, and reveals the exciting outcomes that can develop when aspects of felt making and weaving are combined.
- Anita Larkin gives us a round-up of the Feltportation Exhibition, held as part of the 12th Southern Hemisphere Feltmakers’ Convergence in New South Wales.
- Did you know that Britain is the country with the largest variety of sheep breeds? Ellie Langley explains why.
- Designers Teresa Searle and Jill Denton share their different approaches to transforming vintage or discarded items in glorious new accessories.
- Find out what’s coming up at the 2014 AGM in Switzerland next April, including outlines of the workshops on offer during and after the event.
Out of stock