CiFT – Certificate in Feltmaking Techniques – IFA membership is required
Its aims are to:
• encourage high standards in feltmaking
• promote good practice in feltmaking techniques
• develop an understanding of the process of felting
• encourage students to explore feltmaking techniques
• offer the opportunity for students to acquire a sound knowledge of wool
Learning is student based which means that you follow the syllabus at your own pace, learning from recommended books and online resources and, if necessary, finding workshops relevant to your needs.
At certain stages of each module you will send samples to be verified, and this will give you good feedback and guidance as to how to proceed.
By purchasing CiFT you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions