The International Feltmakers Association – the place where feltmakers worldwide, both experienced and beginners, join together to find useful information, advice, insights, resources and inspiration for developing their feltmaking skills and broaden their networks.
The IFA is a membership organisation. The membership categories and subscription costs are listed below. All members of the IFA receive 4 issues of the journal Felt Matters each year. Back copies of the journal may be available to purchase separately. Please to find out more.
Members are put in touch with their Regional Coordinator so that they are able to participate in local activities and be aware of exhibition dates and opportunities.
Payments to the Association must be made in £s (Pounds Sterling) and may be made using PayPal through the website, by cheque or by BACS. A charge of 5% for credit card payments is shown where applicable.
If you have any further questions please .
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the International Feltmakers Association.
Rates (valid from April 2017)
|Type of membership||GBP|
|Individual, UK, one year membership||42.00|
|Individual, UK, five year membership||189.00|
|Individual, rest of world (includes Europe),one year membership||52.50|
|Individual, rest of world (includes Europe), five year membership||236.25|
|On-line overseas membership, one year membership||42.00|
You can apply to join the IFA…
- by post – print out an Application Form (PDF), Application Form (Word)
- online and get instant access to member benefits.
- Payment may now be made using BACS.
(please contact for details)
- We can only accept cheques in £ Sterling (GBP)
- Felt Matters is published on 1st March, 1st June, 1st September and 1st December and the latest date for joining (or renewing) to guarantee receiving Felt Matters is the 19th of the month preceding publication.