The International Feltmakers’ Association is a not for profit organisation established to promote felt in all its forms. We welcome everyone with an interest in feltmaking from the beginner to the professional.
Enjoy our website, get inspired and do consider joining us.
Membership of the IFA brings many benefits, including:
- our quarterly journal, Felt Matters
- opportunities to meet and network with members throughout the world
- exhibition opportunities
- exclusive member discounts
- educational opportunities
- opportunities to promote your own work
- access to UK regional coordinators and an international officer serving the interests of overseas members
- access to the members sections of the website
- public and products liability insurance for all UK members