IFA CiFT (Foundation) is a new educational initiative from the International Feltmakers Association open to all members of the IFA. If you are not a member but want to register for IFA CiFT (Foundation), you will need to join the IFA first. Learning is student based and designed to be carried out at the student’s own pace following a syllabus which students can download after registration.
Its aims are to:
- encourage high standards in feltmaking at foundation level
- promote good practice in feltmaking techniques
- develop an understanding of the process of felting
- encourage students to explore felt making techniques
- offer the opportunity for students to acquire a sound knowledge of wool