I create tippets and and other clothes made of silk and wool.
I use all the technique of batik, felting and nunofelting.
Also, I decorate the ready-made clothes of the world brands.
- Nuno scarf, up cycled pattern fabrics of silk, rayon and cottons, hand dyed fine merino wool, felted, not sewn
- Nuno felt hat, up cycled pattern fabrics of silk, rayon and cottons, hand dyed fine merino wool, felted, not sewn
- Coat of blues - nuno felt coat, up cycled pattern fabrics of silk, rayon and cottons, hand dyed fine merino wool, felted, not sewn, picture in 500 felt objects - page 70.
By profession I am a decorator and I like to combine different materials to create unusual textures. In his writings, I use various materials silk, wool, leather, natural stone, plant fiber... All my work I am doing a single copy.
As a visual artist I use a lot of raw wool. In the installations, objects and rough wearables, comforting rough blankets and the nicely weird bags and hats.
- Wrapped in an ever changing greenery form the world we inhabit silks screen-printed with natural dyeing and steaming, felting takes place and changes all. Magic again as fibers blend
- Heavier silk for differing effects and coloration of garment holding close to earth colours, screen printed with colours from nature and felted into wearable art. Magic again as fibers blend.
- Green springs forth with an ever changing light behind of blue skies and summertime .Sleeveless vest reversible with deconstructed screen printing in natures colours. Felt spots, handstitching on faux buttons.