Our 2015 AGM & Conference will take place from March 26th - 29th at The Friars, Aylesford,Kent, UK with pre-conference masterclasses on March 25th & 26th. There are a limited number of places remaining open to both members and non-members. Please visit the AGM 2015 Conference News page for updates on
- masterclass/workshop availability
- extra events and benefits
Promoting Feltmaking Worldwide
Welcome to the website of the International Feltmakers' Association, a not for profit organisation established to promote felt in all its forms. The association is non selective and welcomes everyone with an interest in feltmaking from the beginner to the professional.
Please feel free to browse our website and we hope that you will consider joining us.
Membership of the IFA brings many benefits, including:
- receipt of our quarterly journal, Felt Matters
- opportunities to meet and network with members throughout the world
- exhibition opportunities
- exclusive member discounts
- educational opportunities
- opportunities to promote their own work
- access to UK regional coordinators and an international officer serving the interests of overseas members
- access to the members sections of the website
- public and products liability insurance for all UK members